Dentures are a prosthetic used to replace missing teeth and tissue. Most people think of a full set of teeth that you can put in and take out of your mouth when they imagine dentures. However, there are a lot of different types of dentures. And the type that will be the best fit for you will be determined by your own personal needs.
Elite Dentures excels in doing dentures. So much so that Dr. Fukuda decided to focus solely on dentures. Elite Dentures offers a variety of denture services including:
- Full Dentures – offering dentures with a variety of acrylic materials and quality of teeth to fit into everyone’s budget.
- Immediate Dentures – An immediate denture is one that gets inserted on the day of extractions. Made to be worn for the duration of healing, with special tissue conditionings to help the plate to fit while also promoting healing.
- Partial Dentures – Elite offers several styles of partials. A consultation will determine the need for the partial and the style recommended will be scheduled at no charge.
- Relines – There are two types of relines offered. Relines are designed to update the fit of your dentures. You may choose from the traditional hardliner or Elite’s comfort soft liners. Either choice will be great.
- Repairs – We offer many options for repairs and the good news is that most repairs can be completed in a day or two depending on the extent of the repair needed.
- Extractions – Any remaining teeth that need to be removed will be easily and comfortably removed with sedation and/or nitrous oxide on request.
- Mini Dental Implants – If you’re looking for a more secure denture, one that will offer you confidence in the ability to eat difficult food easily, you might want to ask about mini-dental implants that will snap your dentures into place for a more permanent feel.